Header links ...the best resource on SI-Facts....
allgemeine Infos MaledivenSun Island Infosinteraktives ForumTauchenImpressumHomebutton

Sun Island in April

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Sun Island in April

Hi

First of all: I'm sorry that this is not in German. I hope that you are still able to understand it.

My wife and I are going to Sun Island in April and we look forward to it of course :) I just want to say that I will bring my squash racket and badminton racket and I hope that I can find someone to play with :) If you want to get in touch I can be reached on gardkarlsen@hotmail.com

When I get back I will of course post a long trip report with lots of pictures on my personal homepage http://www.gardkarlsen.com

Regards
      Gard
      Stavanger, Norway
    • Hi Gard,

safe journey and enjoy your trip. I'd love to play Badminton with you (my wife just plays too good for me :lol:) but we will be leaving SI on March 26 already.

Have a great time.

BTW, bring your own feathercocks for Badminton, if you do not have AI they otherwise charge you one dollar just to rent it for half an hour.
      POWERMETAL.de - The Power Of Rock, Metal & Gothic