Header links ...the best resource on SI-Facts....
allgemeine Infos MaledivenSun Island Infosinteraktives ForumTauchenImpressumHomebutton

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• würdet ihr jetzt auf die malediven fliegen?

kirky - - SunIsland

Beitrag

Bitte entschuldige die antwort in English, Ich kan das besser erklaeren... My wife and I look at the terrible scenes on the TV, and our hearts are very heavy at the loss of life and livelihood of no just the Maldivian people, but also all of the people affected by the tradgedy. We are planned to travel to Sun Island on the 13th Februar, and unless anything else happens, we will travel there. We have been to the Maldives many times and appreciate the hard work that the Maldivians and Sri lankans …

• information der villa-gruppe

kirky - - SunIsland

Beitrag

I disagree The maldivians rely on OUR business. If we stay away this will make things worse for them. I will be supporting them by going there and hopefully my holiday "dollars" will support rebuilding both homes and minds.

kirky - - SunIsland

Beitrag

Same here... Dear Sir, Sun Island is ok and the resort is fully functional with all the facilities. Thank you, Ali Ali NASEER Front Office & Reservations Manager Sun Island Resort & Spa, A.Dh.Nalaguraidhoo Republic of Maldives Phone: 00 (960) 45 00 88 Fax: 00 (960) 45 00 99 Email: info@sun-island.com.mv reservations@sun-island.com.mv website: villahotels.com

• Sun Island schwer beschädigt?

kirky - - SunIsland

Beitrag

malediven-community.com/csb/fo…=12973&lid=8&list=session re: Welches Resort "unbetroffen"... !! Sun Island ist o.k. !! Keine größeren Schäden. Direkte Information aus Telefonat mit der Tauchbasis.

kirky - - SunIsland

Beitrag

malediven-community.com/csb/fo…seen=1&lid=4&list=session re: Welches Resort "unbetroffen"... !! Sun Island ist o.k. !! Keine größeren Schäden. Direkte Information aus Telefonat mit der Tauchbasis.

kirky - - SunIsland

Beitrag

Ich, und meine Frau, fleigen um 13. Febr zum SI. Hoffentlich wird alles wieder gut sein. Hauptsache ist schoenes Wetter und Paradis Zu sehen

• urlaub nach silvester wieder möglich!

kirky - - SunIsland

Beitrag

visitmaldives.com.mv/mu/latest…_situation_assessment.php The above link gives the status of all the islands. I, too, am going to SI in Februar. Many thanks to all who have posted here with information - particularly the moderator. My sympathies to all who have been affected by this tragady and our thoughts are with them. Es tut mir leid, dass ich nicht in Deutsch geshrieben habe, es ist nicht so gut wie fruher John & Liz Zitat: „Original von Joe quelle: spiegel-online REISEVERANSTALTER Urlaub au…