Header links ...the best resource on SI-Facts....
allgemeine Infos MaledivenSun Island Infosinteraktives ForumTauchenImpressumHomebutton

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Unterwasserkamera

Gard - - SunIsland

Beitrag

Hi I will reply in English as my German is not very good My wife and I went to Sun Island a couple of years back and we had a disposable underwater camera with us. But the pictures did not turn out very good. If I were to buy a camera today I would buy the new Olympus camera that is water proof down to three meters. I think it is called mju 720 SW. I have posted a trip report from Sun Island on my homepage gardkarlsen.com/sun_island_index.htm by the way Regards Gard Stavanger, Norway Zitat: „Ori…

• Kreditkarten

Gard - - SunIsland

Beitrag

Hi We paid our bill at Sun Island with a VISA card and I think that it was a "proper" electronic terminal. We had brought along some US dollars to the island but we never really got to use them. I have posted a trip report with pictures from our trip to Sun Island in April on my personal homepage gardkarlsen.com . Maybe you can find some useful information there Regards Gard Stavanger, Norway

• Hi My wife and I went to Sun Island in the Maldives in the beginning of April this year. It was the first time we went on an all inclusive and pure beach vacation and it was a very relaxing vacation. I have posted a trip report and lots of pictures on my personal homepage http://gardkarlsen.com . I hope that this trip report can be of some help to people who are going to the Maldives. Regards Gard Stavanger, Norway

• noch 44 tage

Gard - - SunIsland

Beitrag

Hi I only have 16 days left before my wife and I go to Sun Island. I look forward to it of course Regards Gard gardkarlsen.com

• Sun Island in April

Gard - - SunIsland

Beitrag

Hi First of all: I'm sorry that this is not in German. I hope that you are still able to understand it. My wife and I are going to Sun Island in April and we look forward to it of course I just want to say that I will bring my squash racket and badminton racket and I hope that I can find someone to play with If you want to get in touch I can be reached on gardkarlsen@hotmail.com When I get back I will of course post a long trip report with lots of pictures on my personal homepage http://www.gard…